- The Effect of Editing on ‘Flags in the Dust’ by William Faulkner. GILL Azam, doctoral dissertation received suma cum laude from Stendhal University, France in 1986. Published by University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, 1988.
Eye of the Storm: William Faulkner’s flags in the dust. GILL, Azam. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany, pbk., 244 pages, 2015.
Winds of Change: Geopolitics and the World Order. GILL, Azam, Writer’s Club Press, USA, pbk. 352 pages, 2001.
- Jail Reforms. GILL, Azam, Peoples Publishing House, Lahore, Pakistan, pbk., 50 pages, 1978. Library of Congress Catalogue Card N° 78-930627.
- Nawa-e-Waqt, Pakistan’s leading Urdu Daily, 17 August 1978: “…the scholarly author not only enlightens his readers (by) solid and productive suggestions … that could produce far better results … the author’s resourcefulness, scholarship, clarity of thought … (for the) common reader … the writing is a reflection of the enlightened author’s love for humanity and his eloquent, colloquial writing style.”
- The Pakistan Times, 03 March 1978: “…a sincere,, well meaning endeavour in a cruelly, disastrously mismanaged sector of social concern. … reforms …deserve serious consideration… well meaning endeavour….”
- Army Reforms. GILL, Azam, Peoples Publishing House, Lahore, Pakistan, hardbound, 97 pages, 1979. Library of Congress Catalogue Card N° 79-930870.
Saga Indicus: History of the Jatts and the Gill Clan. GILL, Azam. Labrador Books, USA, 2015. ISBN-10: 1511909374; ISBN-13: 978-1511909372.